Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thank You Cousin Letters



In today's addition to the newspaper interview with Maurice Gomulickim. He is the author of the "Bibliophilia" - a series of images in which the young (often underage) girls are included on the background of shelves with books. Shelves stand, girls in swimsuits stand. Sometimes we hold the book in their hands most often matched the color of the swimsuit. Boredom, nothing happens ... neither me nor ziębi warm. And in fact, nothing is clear, no reflection on me not raise ... null ... zero ... Maybe I do not know about art, but as I see pictures of my blogging colleagues (F., Paranoid Android, Andzia) it speaks to me, but the fulfillment of your erotic dreams about sex with małolatami among the books, not anymore. F. which pictures she saw in Krakow, summarized it this way, "a terrible heap," but in truth these are times in which shit is often called an art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment